Manifold is a marketplace platform used by Render and others. It was acquired and will be shutting down on the 26th of April. After that point, Render users will no longer be able to login to Formspree using the Manifold Single Sign On (SSO) link.
If you have created a Formspree account via the Manifold marketplace on Render, you will need to migrate your account off Manifold. You will continue to have access to the same features according to your existing Manifold Free plan. If you have upgraded to a Manifold Gold plan, you will need to switch to a Formspree plan once billing discontinues in April.
To migrate your account off Manifold, follow these steps:
- Go to the Addons tab in the Render dashboard. Click on your Formspree addon to navigate to the settings page. Now click the SSO link to login to Formspree.
- Click the Account link in the top right navigation of the Formspree interface.
- Click the Change Email button to set your login email.
- Select one of your verified email addresses. If you don't see a valid email address exit the modal to add and verify a linked email address. Then return to step 3 to set that email address as your login email.
- Now click the link to begin resetting your password.
- Be sure to use the same email address that you just selected for logging into your account.
- Find the reset password link in your email inbox. Click the link. Follow the prompts to reset your password.
Once you've reset your password you can login with your chosen email address and manage your Formspree account independently of Manifold.